Few questions about DS-2DE4425IW-DE and Acusense NVR

sirfa

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,
I have recently bought 2 DS-2DE4425IW-DE PTZ cameras and an Acusense NVR.
I was interested in knowing if is possible to have Auto Tracking when the camera detects human? (the camera view must follow the person in the frame)
Also, is there a way, when I receive an alarm alert, to start automatically the live view on monitor, tv or devices like Amazon Echo? (The last one would be the best).

coney27

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The DS-2DE4425IW-DE does Smart Tracking automatically, and should only be tracking human / vehicle subjects if set up properly. I dont believe you can trigger the PTZ based upon the Acusense NVR recognizing a human or vehicle subject. Its basically two different algorithms working side by side but not communicating with each other.

As a side note how is the Acusense NVR? Have you noticed a decrease in false alarms? And does it work well with the DS-2DE4425IW-DE? What model NVR do you have?

sirfa

n3wb
Reaction score
The DS-2DE4425IW-DE does Smart Tracking automatically, and should only be tracking human / vehicle subjects if set up properly. I dont believe you can trigger the PTZ based upon the Acusense NVR recognizing a human or vehicle subject. Its basically two different algorithms working side by side but not communicating with each other.

As a side note how is the Acusense NVR? Have you noticed a decrease in false alarms? And does it work well with the DS-2DE4425IW-DE? What model NVR do you have?
Are you sure about that? Because I haven't found nothing about Auto Tracking on camera specs.
I am talking about an algorithm that zoom in when recognize a subject/vehicle in the frame and then follow him.
Thanks for your help.

Anyway, I have recently bought the system and we are going to mount it, so I still don't know.
NVR Model is DS-7608NXI-I2/4S, and I have bought 2 PTZ DS-2DE4425IW-DE and 4 DS-2CD4B26FWD-IZS.

if you are interested after installation I will let you know my experience.

coney27

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I'm sorry I misread your model #, your PTZ does not support auto tracking. And you still cannot in turn make your NVR tell your PTZ to smart track. You need a smart tracking PTZ to move and track subjects.

Yes please update on how you like the NVR when you get it up and running.

sirfa

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm sorry I misread your model #, your PTZ does not support auto tracking. And you still cannot in turn make your NVR tell your PTZ to smart track. You need a smart tracking PTZ to move and track subjects.

Yes please update on how you like the NVR when you get it up and running.
Some similar models that support auto tracking?

coney27

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
These support Smart Tracking
Screenshot_20200212-183945_Chrome.jpg

These support smart tracking 2.0
Screenshot_20200212-184031_Chrome.jpg

sirfa

n3wb
Reaction score
I see, I think I will my 2 PTZ with 2 DS-2DE7425IW-AE, I think will work better. I will let you know how this camera will work with Acusense NVR.
Also, do you know if is possible to connect a siren to the NVR (alarm output) ? Do you have any suggested model of siren?
And, is possible have a live view of cameras on a monitor without connect HDMI cable to a monitor? Can I use a wifi dongle or something like that?