Firmware for PTZ dome cam

CamIssues

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm writing in hopes that someone out here may have any information that will help me recover a PTZ IR dome cam(larger unit on post for outdoor with cable that includes pwr, rj45, and BNC). The device itself has no name on it. I was able to access it via SADP at one point but nothing further than that, no ping, no url, etc. Believe it was configured accidentally with an IP filter. In SADP I was able to gather the information stating that it was a 720P camera: K20HA20131205CCCH444452846 with V5.0.2 Build 131031. Someone had attempted to help by providing locations of some K20 firmware files and when attempting to tftpserv the device would connected and transmit would begin but after an hour or so of letting it go, it never completed. Now the system is no longer is accessible via SADP and only accessible during tftp process. I can ftp to the device at 192.0.0.64....but not sure what good that actually does me.

Anybody have any experience with any of these devices or similar issues that may be able to help me get this back and functioning?