FIRST NEW CAMERA AND PC WORKING

Teeling611

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Just finished setting up my first camera in BI software. My only camera. Just on my coffee table anyway. Quite and experience not knowing anything about windows or cameras. I think the windows learning curve is much worse than the BI software. Following the instructions on the camera and BI I was able to install it with zero problems. Can even access the camera from a web browse. Still working on all the camera setup options. I left everything untouched in the camera software. I only changed settings in the BI software. I set it up as a service, record continuously, and record direct to disk. Everything else I left the same for now. Interesting trying to setup windows for the new and store folders. I spent hours on the windows portion of this project.

The camera is a Loryta 4mp t2431t-as 2.8. Starlight. Seems to give a good picture but appears to be cheaply built. I was advised about this camera before I purchased it. Everything looks fine at a distance but trying to identify a person even up close is not good. I have just the place for this though. Will test it out in darkness later today.

I want to thank everyone who went out of their way to help me and I apologize to those I may have offended in the process!

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Inside you're probably within the minimum focus distance, hence the blur.