"Focus on human and vehicle classification based on deep learning"???

Mookistar

n3wb
Jul 8, 2024
London
Hi all, long time reader, first time poster.

What does this actually mean? That it can spot a human or a vehicle? Or does it mean I should be able to use the Vehicle classification and Human classification searches in the file Management section?

I have 2ds-2CD2387G2H LISU with the DS-7608NI-M2 DVR.

Many thanks

Mike

It means that Motion detection / Perimeter protection have basic AI filter, which can filter to humans and cars using some basic AI technology...
HIK calls this tech: AcuSense..

All modern cams have this (or equivalent)..

Screenshot 2024-07-08 at 16.53.30.png

Last edited:
Thank you. That’s what I suspected but the way it mentions ‘vehicle classification’ and the search settings made me doubt it.
Thanks for the quick reply.

Sorry, quick follow up. Is there a camera with all the features I already have but that also has the advanced features such as vehicle type or reg number and human attributes?

Sorry, quick follow up. Is there a camera with all the features I already have but that also has the advanced features such as vehicle type or reg number and human attributes?

Human/car attributes (without plate numbers) are part of Multi-Target-Type Detection (HIK) or Video Metadata (Dahua).
ANPR in HIK world is a separate thing - separate AI mode, which don't works on humans (but can be part of Parking Management).

Both are part of Deepen-View cameras (ANPR only on some models):

There are also dedicated ANPR cams:

In most cases those cams supports only one AI function at time - so choosing Multi-Target-Type Detection You are loosing IVS (perimeter protection). This can be added by inteligent HIK AI NVR.

ANPR in Dahua world can be separate AI mode (ANPR, Parking Space Management) or part of Video Metadata (so humans + cars + plate numbers) in WizMind-X cams:

Video Metadata (without plate numbers) are also available on much cheaper WizMind-S cams (popular dahua 5442 line):

Limitation of one AI function at time. Second can be added by inteligent Dahua AI NVR.

Dahua is now in process of releasing AcuPick 2.0 for latest popular AI cam & NVR lines.

In AcuPick 2.0 You will have IVS (perimeter protection) + AcuPick (search similar looking people/cars by clicking on image) + search by attributes (Video metadata) in one system / solution. In case of Wizmind-X cams there will be also ANPR (plate numbers).

Reactions: Mookistar
One correction:
I found on hik website a new very good pdf catalog with project oriented solutions.

Product Quick Guide_Project-Oriented Premium Products_2024.pdf

On page 4 You will find latest Deepin-View cams generation called Multi-intelligence, which supports simultaneous dual AI. So 2 AI functions at once on cam...

Worth reading, this catalog is nice help to find proper solutions in HIK offerings..