FPS Question

Pyrofighting

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Under the camera settings window, General Tab, The bottom right hand corner shows the current incoming specs for the camera. I have question about the FPS.

Mine shows 15.6/0.51 FPS for Main Stream. I have the camera set at 16fps and iframe at 16. What is the 0.51 mean?

ThanksIMG_5670.JPG

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
That is the KEY rate (FPS/iframes) that means iframes is double the FPS for the camera.

Confirm Mainstream is actually set to both be the same. Sometimes if you change a parameter, it will double the iframes.

If they are then you either have a camera like a reolink and it does whatever it wants or if it is a better camera you are using something like AI codec or self-adaptive or some other variant that is changing the iframes.

Peter Schumacher

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
It’s a Bolide, it’s a better camera. I think you are right. I need to shit down all the AI and other non used setting in the camera.

Thank you!

Peter Schumacher

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
That is the KEY rate (FPS/iframes) that means iframes is double the FPS for the camera.

Confirm Mainstream is actually set to both be the same. Sometimes if you change a parameter, it will double the iframes.

If they are then you either have a camera like a reolink and it does whatever it wants or if it is a better camera you are using something like AI codec or self-adaptive or some other variant that is changing the iframes.
In my cameras settings. There is a ROI tab. ROI is set to lowest. Would that affect it?