WTS FS - Dahua DH-IPC-EBW81230P 360 Degree Fisheye, Panoramic 12MP English Firmware

Reaction score
This is an overage from a camera install project at my house. I bought a bunch of domes and a few of these. The install location was pretty high up and the dome was a better fit for visual coverage. This is tested for a few minutes so I know it works, but it was never installed. The camera can dewarp in hardware or output the fisheye feed to your software. I dewarp in hardware and it operates like 4 individual camera views from one sensor. Image quality is great!

$375 and free shipping to the continental US. Canada and overseas OK but there will be a shipping charge.

Thanks for your interest! I would be willing to consider a trade for a high quality camera that can capture licence plates at night on moving vehicles ~35mph. I do not need a "reader" or database function, just the ability to review the video and actually read a plate after events.

Attachments

deeach01

n3wb
Reaction score
This is an overage from a camera install project at my house. I bought a bunch of domes and a few of these. The install location was pretty high up and the dome was a better fit for visual coverage. This is tested for a few minutes so I know it works, but it was never installed. The camera can dewarp in hardware or output the fisheye feed to your software. I dewarp in hardware and it operates like 4 individual camera views from one sensor. Image quality is great!

$375 and free shipping to the continental US. Canada and overseas OK but there will be a shipping charge.

Thanks for your interest! I would be willing to consider a trade for a high quality camera that can capture licence plates at night on moving vehicles ~35mph. I do not need a "reader" or database function, just the ability to review the video and actually read a plate after events.
Dm me your contact I want to buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro