Good outdoor PTZ camera compatible with a door mount?

vidya

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi! I hope I'm posting this in the right forum. I've got some very specific and awkward circumstances when it comes to the placement of one of my cameras. Basically, I can't make any changes to the property in that location. Drilling or putting up a pole are out of the question. I'm actually using a powerline ethernet adapter just to get a network connection to the camera there now. The situation sucks, but it is what it is and I have to make do. Anyway, I'm currently using a Reolink E1 Outdoor on a door mount. Performance is acceptable but not great, and I'm well aware of Reolink's reputation here, so I'd like to look to other options in the future. I've looked at Amcrest and Dahua gear, but it doesn't look like any of the outdoor models would be compatible with the only kind of door mount I've been able to find, which uses a single threaded connector intended for Arlo, Eufy, Ring, Reolink, etc.
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good outdoor PTZ camera that would work with this kind of door mount, or alternately some other no-drill, clamp style of mounting hardware that would work with a better quality camera? Thanks!

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.