Got my new camera

iliyatz

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello
just received my rs SD49225XA
i have connected it but can't connect to it via api
i am using postman
user and password I have necodded in 64 as API suggest but no response any help?
user and password that I use are same as to connect via web ui

Attachments

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
That camera is sensitive to the the browser.

You should factory reset it and initialize it through Internet Explorer or the Dahua ConfigTool.

iliyatz

n3wb
Reaction score
That camera is sensitive to the the browser.

You should factory reset it and initialize it through Internet Explorer or the Dahua ConfigTool.
Thx,
What do u mean sensitive to browser?

SpacemanSpiff

Known around here
Reaction score
Thx,
What do u mean sensitive to browser?
I believe he is referring to web browser incompatibilities that sometimes occur. Try accessing the camera using Internet Explorer (not edge).

Having 2-3 different web browsers on your computer is helpful when it comes to troubleshooting.

holiday

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
he is not trying to connect it with a browser..

he is trying to connect it with API but no response..

iliyatz

n3wb
Reaction score
I believe he is referring to web browser incompatibilities that sometimes occur. Try accessing the camera using Internet Explorer (not edge).

Having 2-3 different web browsers on your computer is helpful when it comes to troubleshooting.
Via web it is working,
I am trying to conect via postman with api

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I meant that you have to initialize the camera before you can do anything with it. API will not work until the camera is initiated via a browser or ConfigTool. And this particular camera will not hold settings for any browser but Explorer, especially for make time, so unless you only want to track for 15 seconds, you need to use Explorer.

iliyatz

n3wb
Reaction score
I meant that you have to initialize the camera before you can do anything with it. API will not work until the camera is initiated via a browser or ConfigTool. And this particular camera will not hold settings for any browser but Explorer, especially for make time, so unless you only want to track for 15 seconds, you need to use Explorer.
Ok i will try thx

iliyatz

n3wb
Reaction score
Ok i have initialized the camera and I can connect via web perfectly,but when I try postman to API no response should I use the postman to public IP or to internal the serve ri mean