Web Page Version1.1.1 Build 20150924
Plugin Version1.0.2.38
Number of Channels1
Disk Quantity0
Number of Alarm Input0
Number of Alarm Output0
CPU47%
Memory109/132

Went to set it up through SADP and had no problems whatsover. It immediately found the cam. I changed the IP, gateway and it was good to go. Took only 5 minutes. Very effortless install. I love these cams. That now makes three that I own. I will be getting another, after the holidays, but I do want to see what the next generation have to offer. I want at least 10x zoom and hopefully higher megapixel. maybe 5MP? These are so cheap, they are now my go to cam and I really am not considering HIK, Dahua, etc.

Some of you may remember that I was the last one to get this camera for an extremely low price. $121 shipped. However, Monica emailed me after I ordered and I think that she was trying to convince me to cancel the order because she would not be making any profit, and that somehow, this listing was a "mistake". However, I didn't respond to her and eventually got the camera for what I paid for it. Here is a cut and paste of her messages to me on that below:

Monica Wen 2015-12-14 23:20:49
Dear Jim, how are you,the ePacket number is LS383476270CN
Have a good day
Best regards
Monica wen

Monica Wen 2015-12-14 03:15:23
Dear Jim,how are you,pls delay two days to me,as there are some orders,so delivery later,thank you
Best regards
Monica wen

Monica Wen 2015-12-06 17:24:20
Dear jim.how are you ,you are luck,i have applied successful one ip camera with POE to you,
We have not any profit
Best regards
Monica wen

Monica Wen 2015-12-04 20:45:45
Dear Jim.
How are you.
Now i hope that you cancel the line,as the line use one customer who is in China ,and he will come to our factory
So it is free shipping fee
Best regards
Monica wen

Monica Wen 2015-12-04 19:51:37
Dear Jim.if,you do not cancel the,we have not any profit,and loss money.
Can you help me?
If you help me,i will apply the camera to you.
Best regards
Monica wen

Monica Wen 2015-12-04 18:06:17
Dear Jim.i have delete the line
Best regards
Monica wen

Monica Wen 2015-12-04 17:09:46
Dear Jim,how are you,the line is not effecial,i am sorry for that,pls cancel the line,
Thank you
Best regards
Monica wen

Larebear

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Glad you ended up with a great price on that camera Jim. The mistake was Monica's, not yours. :)

I agree that they're great cameras for the price. I also have three but haven't decided where to mount the 3rd one yet. I too will be waiting for what the next gen has to offer. Thanks for the post. :)

james99

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I hear you Larebear. Same problem that I have...."where do I mount it?". I think corners are real good because it affords at least two different views. I think with this one it will be used for looking down the south and west side of my house, as well as straight ahead.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
At least Lare could replace one of his Dericams or Foscams. I can't believe you still use those :)

Larebear

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
At least Lare could replace one of his Dericams or Foscams. I can't believe you still use those :)
Yep, I know the Dericam's and Foscam's suck but I still use them for only one reason at my place. They supply audio to a Hik 2032, ESC's, Poker's and Huisun's. :peaceful:

Actually, I have a Dericam at my elderly Mom's house so I can monitor her using BI to make sure she's ok. I remotely monitor that camera and 3 others at her house 24 hours a day using BI motion detection. It does a very good job with that and includes audio. The only problem with the Dericam is that I have to remotely reboot it every couple of days because it loses audio occasionally. Video quality is very good even though it's only 1280x720.

EDIT: Actually I should say that my outside shed Dericam supplies audio for a Hik 2032, Poker 10x PTZ and two ESC varifocal cameras. A Hik 2432 on my deck supplies audio for one of the Huisun 10x ptz bullets and a old Sharx camera supplies audio for a Dahua 12x PTZ, two ESC varifocals, Foscam 9821W and another Huisun 10x ptz on the garage. Love Blue Iris. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

wxman

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Basically, what Monica was saying is that the listing you bought from was a temporary listing designed exclusively for one customer in China that was picking up the item in person. You happened to find the listing and use it before the intended customer was able to check out.

But, that is the risk that she faces when she lists items at a special price for one person. Usually in these cases, sellers instruct you to order the item but not pay instantly. Then they edit the order to apply discounts, then tell you to check out.