Graphics Card and Deep Stack

Lawnboy1

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I ran across a discussion on integrating a graphics card with Deep Stack AI but can't seem to find it now. One of the the things talked about was adding Deep Stack for GPU. Does anyone have information about that post? Thanks

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You should be able to find it doing searches, but basically offloading DeepStack to a GPU results in significant improvement in make time of detection. And depending on the computer, can take quite a load off the CPU.

Lawnboy1

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
You should be able to find it doing searches, but basically offloading DeepStack to a GPU results in significant improvement in make time of detection. And depending on the computer, can take quite a load off the CPU.
That's what I understood from what I read. However, at the time I wasn't a actual participant of the forum and didn't pin it for later reading. And I'd much rather read the info than burden you guys with a ton of questions.

Lawnboy1

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
That's what I understood from what I read. However, at the time I wasn't a actual participant of the forum and didn't pin it for later reading. And I'd much rather read the info than burden you guys with a ton of questions. But last me ask anyway, will I have to download Deep Stack for GPU and then make other changes?

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Just follow the instructions from DeepStack. If you have a GPU use the GPU version. Be sure to follow the instructions, step by step, in terms of what gets installed in what order. For the threads about DeepStack, just do a search here or from your browser, "site:ipcamtailk.com deepstack" (no quotation marks in the browser navigation bar though).

DeepStack Installation

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Are you logged into the machine with an account that has admin privileges? If the file exists you could skip that particular file or you could open a command prompt with admin privileges and delete it manually then proceed with the download.

Lawnboy1

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Are you logged into the machine with an account that has admin privileges? If the file exists you could skip that particular file or you could open a command prompt with admin privileges and delete it manually then proceed with the download.
Yes I am logged in with privileges. But, at times it's seems as though I'm not. And this is MY machine! What I mean is every now and then I'll attempt something and get the old you don't have permission message. I though I had that issue taken care of though. I can't look into it now. Duty calls. I have 13 lawns to mow and heading out. Ttyl.

Lawnboy1

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Good evening, I and whipped! I mowed a ton of grass today. Anyway, as far as the BI machine is concerned, do you mind logging in via Team Viewer and setting up my GPU and overlooking my setup overall? I am pretty good at building and ok at the software setup. I'm not an IT guy. Anyway, I'll gladly pay you AND you can do it at your convenience. Let me know. (225)806-7661
Kerry