Greetings all.

Reaction score
My name is Andrew and I am on here because I am looking for some help. I want to learn more about the hidden cam technology and need a mentor so to speak. I want to modify some of the Bluray hidden cams I see out there - or better yet learn how to create my own. I want to learn the intricate electronics and develop my very own bluray model that allows full IR 0 lumen tech along with recording to an actual hard drive instead of sd card. I am currently looking to talk with someone who can give me a crash course in this because my curiosity is peaked.
I have been wronged in this world like everyone else I imagine but just once I would like to catch someone in the act. Please contact me via email at ANdrewj0025@proton.me so we can discuss things further. I want to modify the builds out there i see with the best resolution camera I can get along with recording to a internal or portable hard drive in the bluray player itself. I want to know thoughts on this and how to pull it off. I don't really need wifi connectivity as I believe that will make it easier to figure out. Obviously motion detection would be huge plus.

Get back to me please if you think you can help.

Andrew J.