Grey screens on recordings and lifeview

Electrode

n3wb
Reaction score
Dear members,

there is an issue I cannot help myself and that's why I would like to ask for help on this forum.
I have 3x UNIVIEW IPC3635LB-ADZK-G and 1x Vivotek FD9187-HT-A cameras. Synology's Surveillance Station in DS220+ is used as NVR.
The problem is following - during lifeview in the browser and also in recorded file there is possible to see frequent grey screens and/or something like "ghost" images (stucked image where are moving silhouettes of realtime moving people). More grey than the real picture is shown.
I am able to recognize that this happens when higher resolution set. There are 2560*1440 @25fps on Vivotek and 2880*1620 @30 fps on Uniview. The image on cam web-browser lifeview is perfect, but in Synology Surveillance Station is shown as described.

Cameras are connected and powered via PoE switch TP-LINK TL-SF1008P. I dont think there is not enough power supply, but maybe there is something I dont see? Is it possible that so high resolution is too much for NVR to view/record? NVR can manage 25 cameras at 1280*720 @25 fps. I dont know exactly how to calculate.

Do you have any idea what steps to do to have full-fledged record?

Thank you very much.

Milan

Attachments