Grossly Infuriating

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
I don't know why certain men have the urge to do this, perhaps their hormones are a bit too elevated. Also, not sure why the female had to wear such clothing to trigger such reactions from the opposite gender :( Its best to dress appropriately in a public setting, was this a Hooters restaurant?

Good for her. Too bad she didn't have the opportunity to place her knee or foot in a strategic location as well.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know why certain men have the urge to do this, perhaps their hormones are a bit too elevated. Also, not sure why the female had to wear such clothing to trigger such reactions from the opposite gender :( Its best to dress appropriately in a public setting, was this a Hooters restaurant?
Her manner of dress doesn't give the guy permission to be a pig.
Just like these morons who grope females on planes, WTH?
Teach your daughters self defense and to not be passive.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
I definitely agree. However, some institutions disallow women and men from overexposing their bodies. Sure, its a freedom of expression but there should be a certain limit in terms of what areas to expose to ensure safety. Would that fellow have touched her if she wore pants? Its a question subject to various opinions. That fellow obviously made the wrong move on her.

Her manner of dress doesn't give the guy permission to be a pig.
Just like these morons who grope females on planes, WTH?
Teach your daughters self defense and to not be passive.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
A jerk like that would have done that if she were wearing tights/leggings, snug jeans/slacks. A pig is a pig. The reality is that as long a certain critical things are covered anything goes and in some states or cities partial nudity is legal as well. Unfortunately, self control can't be legislated.

NickTheGreat

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
As someone who has two young daughters, this type of thing disturbs me. At least the waitress was able to get the W

And I also don't care what she was wearing, unless it was a shirt that literally said "You are free to grab my butt." That's about the only way I see her "inviting" it.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I definitely agree. However, some institutions disallow women and men from overexposing their bodies. Sure, its a freedom of expression but there should be a certain limit in terms of what areas to expose to ensure safety. Would that fellow have touched her if she wore pants? Its a question subject to various opinions. That fellow obviously made the wrong move on her.
Do you really want some nitwit politician coming up with a dress code "for females protection"? Uh, nope, wouldn't fly with me.
As I stated, teach your females self defense and what is and isn't appropriate.
I have 3 daughters, now adults, and all three of them most likely would have clocked that pig....as they were taught or at least properly planted a fast moving foot.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
She did the right thing and the guy got exactly what he deserved :rofl:

Do you really want some nitwit politician coming up with a dress code "for females protection"? Uh, nope, wouldn't fly with me.
As I stated, teach your females self defense and what is and isn't appropriate.
I have 3 daughters, now adults, and all three of them most likely would have clocked that pig....as they were taught or at least properly planted a fast moving foot.