HDW5231R-Z IVS send email with Snapshot

High-Tower

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi together,

in first, sry. for my bad english. Unfortunately it gives no german ipcamtalk version :(
I have 4 HDW5231R-Z Cams with FW V2.800.0000008.0.R, Build Date: 2019-06-19

One Camera is send me an email with a Screen/Snapshot for the actual IVS Tripwire Rule (A<->B).
When 5 person cross the line (one after the other) i got 5 emails with Screen/Snapshots.
I have hope, that i can adjust/solve this "problem" with the snapshot interval/frquency time. But i think its only for the Snapshot safe, not for the email information with attached picture.
Now its the email flood, when 5 persons cross the line in one way, and a few minutes later in the other way cross the line. Then i have complete 20emails (10with screen/snapshot and 10 with "stopping").
I have hope, that i can adjust this in the camera, for example, after one email with screen/snapshot, i want to have ~60seconds sleeptime, for send the next email when IVS/Tripwire (cross the line) is active....

I'm doing something wrong?
Can it disable the "stopping" email?

thanks you in advance
greetings from germany..

High-Tower

Last edited:

usaf_pride

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
There is no way to prevent 2 emails sending for each rule. Just setup a rule in your email to auto delete the one without an attachment.

I do not believe there is a way to limit the number of emails. You could try adjusting the "Record Delay" setting under Event -> IVS