Hello forum

Al*_*

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I am a long time lurker on this forum and (for what it's worth) want to say hello in this 'general talk' section instead another threat where it probably would not be appropriate.

Compliments on the tremendous knowledge in, obvious our shared interest, camera's and what comes with it. I did have some axis cams in the past but making the switch over to, especially since you guys seem very enthusiastic, dashua cams. Happy I found your forum. :highfive:

gwminor48

Known around here
Reaction score
Hello, welcome to the forum - so now you've come out of hiding? Happy to have you here.

Al*_*

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Whahaha, yes you guys are right. Since I only shortly decided to get my feet in the water what concerns camera's and nvr (and what more) it now felt the right moment to say hello. When only interested in gear but with nothing in your hands, what can I say. It felt I was not ready to have the right to comment or ask anything. But when I read about people here having +10 camera's it is probably not only to watch over the private property but more business a like. I'm gonna start with just a couple cams, an nvr and gonna built on that from there. With the knowledge arround here (and the relaxed atmosphere how people, respectful approach each other) I am confident I will find my way. Thanks!