Hello from RU

KostaFi

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi There!

I bought a year ago for his business several IPC DS-2CD2432F-IW, bought on the cheap Aliexpress, and now decided to change the firmware on the camera in the latest version. Best the enemy of the good :(
One camera does not work now.
I found this forum, I want to talk to people, read the tips and instructions.

ThePeacockRanch

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi. Be sure to read the Hikvision threads about this topic. Most Chinese cameras will revert to Chinese language when you update the firmware. Can you see it in the SADP application tool?

KostaFi

n3wb
Reaction score
Can you see it in the SADP application tool?
Yes, I can see the camera in the SADP application. It does not work the web interface. In firmware 5.3.3 does not show, written language mistake. I was able to go back to 5.2.5, but I see only the Chinese language.

ThePeacockRanch

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Yes, if you can see it, then you can follow the instructions to apply the necessary firmware. I'm unfamiliar if there is a workable Russian version. Perhaps the more experienced experts will chime in briefly?
It would be helpful to know what firmware version you have now and what NVR/firmware you are now using.

KostaFi

n3wb
Reaction score
It would be helpful to know what firmware version you have now and what NVR/firmware you are now using.
I failed to do as instructed firmware, but I found partially suitable. Chinese replaced by Russian, but not in all areas.
??????.PNG??????1.PNG

ThePeacockRanch

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Give it a few hours for all the smart people to arise for the day. I'm sure someone will know where you can go from here. I have not enough experience with the hacked versions of Hikvision firmware to be useful.
What version was it to begin with?
Can you contact your supplier for the original version or no?

KostaFi

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you, I'll wait for experienced people :)
I can not turn to the supplier, I bought did not have an official supplier in the Chinese online store, so it was cheaper.