Hellp with Dahua IVS recording events / rules

Reaction score
Hi, I'm using the new eco cameras with the IVS function and it is working fine, The problem is that I don't find a way to record that IVS ruls (like missing object or any other rule)
Also when I use the gDMSS app on my phone I setup the push on IVS from the camera and I do get the push only as LIVE VIDEO, If I try to get the push as RECORD VIDEO it say: no recording find.
It look like it don't record the IVS event and no record for IVS events at all, I can't even search recording with IVS by rules - onlt by VMD, Regular, ALARM.
I realy want to get the Push to my phone with the recording of the IVS EVENT or to be abel to search recording by IVS event.
Any one know how to record and save the IVS event on Camera (SD CARD) or any other way?

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
make sure you have the working period setup and it configured to record on the IVS Trigger...

mine works but I record to a Dahua NVR, have not tested it on internal storage.

Myllerman

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
When looking at recordings from the sd card in the app you have to choose what alarm type it should look for. For some reason you can only search for one alarm type at the time or else it will not find any recordings. So you have to use the three sliders to activate the right alarm type. I dont know if this is what you meant but it had me confused a bit hehe.
For example you need to activate the red "alarm" slider to see IVS events. It works for me. Very happy with the app.

rado stefano

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
When looking at recordings from the sd card in the app you have to choose what alarm type it should look for. For some reason you can only search for one alarm type at the time or else it will not find any recordings. So you have to use the three sliders to activate the right alarm type. I dont know if this is what you meant but it had me confused a bit hehe.
For example you need to activate the red "alarm" slider to see IVS events. It works for me. Very happy with the app.
So the camera does not mark "record" IVS events when using microsd local storage?