Help finding correct firmware for H264 model HI3518E_50H10L_S39

nbjelland

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm a newbie in the IP camera game, but this summer i baught a boat (pre owned) with IP cameras, and after updating my plotter the three cameras stopped working, and so -my journy into this mysterios IP universe began.

To make a long story short, I have one camera left that does not connect to the plotter (Raymarine). My Dahua cameras started working again after updating the firmware, so with a bit luck this will fix the problem with my third camera ass well. I don't know the manufactorer of the camera, because there is nothing written on it, but It's a eyeballcam in my engine bay. Before I upgraded my plotter the information I got on the camera was this:

Manufacturer: H264
Model: HI3518E_50H10L_S39

I am able to access the web interface, and from what i can reason it is Hisilicon web interface.
Firmware: V4.02.R12.00006510.10010.142300 (06 also indicates Hisilicon)
Label inside the camera after dissasambly: 50H10PE-SL (is this a model# for a motherboard?)

Only driver I can find is this: General_HZXM_IPC_HI3518E_50H10L_S38_V4.02.R12.Nat.OnvifS.20170727_ALL.bin

I don't won't to ruin the camera buy installing wrong firmware, but I suspect this is the right one. Can anyone confirm this? Alnternately recommend me a driver?

All answers will be much appreciated.

Regards, newbie;)