Help getting DeepStack working

BassTeQ

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi All,

Using the latest version of BI, I've downloaded and installed DeepStack to C:\DeepStack, I'm able to run Deepstack.exe manually and see the application running and accessible on the port I set "84".
I've set PI to use local IP and the specific port, click on start server, BI now shows an option to "Stop Server", but the DeepStack server doesn't appear to run, it's not accessible via a browser.
Any ideas?

Cheers

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I simply downloaded the windows version, installed it, and then went into BI and it worked. I didn't have to change ports or localhost. or run it manually. Let BI start it up.

BassTeQ

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I simply downloaded the windows version, installed it, and then went into BI and it worked. I didn't have to change ports or localhost. or run it manually. Let BI start it up.
And thats what I did, but BI doesn't seem to be starting it? Does it open the deepstack GUI when BI starts it?

The only difference is I can't use the default port 82, so changed it to 84, but no luck.
Running DeepStack manually on port 84 is fine.

holiday

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
did u download the correct version of the deepstack from the correct url ?

I had a older version of deepstack and it didnt work. so i download the one from the link below and it work straightaway!

see the below post for link

BassTeQ

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
did u download the correct version of the deepstack from the correct url ?

I had a older version of deepstack and it didnt work. so i download the one from the link below and it work straightaway!
That's fixed it, thank you very much!!!!