Help looping alert sound on version 5.

Condor1956

n3wb
Reaction score
Need help with configuring blueiris 5 to continually play alert while in a triggered state.
I can only get it to alert once. Version 4 had a place to do this but I can’t find one in 5.
Thank you, any help would be greatly appreciated.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Need help with configuring blueiris 5 to continually play alert while in a triggered state.
I can only get it to alert once. Version 4 had a place to do this but I can’t find one in 5.
Thank you, any help would be greatly appreciated.
In BI's "Help" located at "Alerts and Actions" => "Sound" => "Timer"; Configure sound alert by checking radio button for "Loop while camera is triggered".

FWIW, I located by searching/finding the word "loop" in my Adobe Reader.

Condor1956

n3wb
Reaction score
In BI's "Help" located at "Alerts and Actions" => "Sound" => "Timer"; Configure sound alert by checking radio button for "Loop while camera is triggered".

FWIW, I located by searching/finding the word "loop" in my Adobe Reader.
Thank you for the response, I did see that and that is what my version 4 had but in 5 I cannot find anything remotely similar to that.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you for the response, I did see that and that is what my version 4 had but in 5 I cannot find anything remotely similar to that.
These are per camera, so go to "cameras" => "alerts", down at bottom click the "on alert" button, for the Action Set page click the "enable" box, down at bottom click on the big "+" sign to add an alert, when popup menu displayd, click on the first one ("Sound"), then select a ".wav" file, at bottom under "Timer", click the radio button for "Loop while camera is triggered", click on OK, then OK, then OK.

Last edited:

Condor1956

n3wb
Reaction score
These are per camera, so go to go to "cameras" => "alerts", down at bottom click the "on alert" button, for the Action Set page click the "enable" box, down at bottom click on the big "+" sign to add an alert, when popup menu displayd, click on the first one ("Sound"), then select a ".wav" file, at bottom under "Timer", click the radio button for "Loop while camera is triggered", click on OK, then OK, then OK.
Thank you so much. I would not have gotten that in a million years.
Now if you were closer I’d buy you the beverage of your choice, lol.
Thanks again,
David