help no longer accepts the password

lucate

n3wb
Reaction score
I have a vto2000a intercom model, I installed the new firmware and everything worked until yesterday.
then suddenly to the loghin, he tells me login failed.
then I tried to do a factory reset. first with the back button clicked 5 times. then with the ring button pressed while starting the device.
when restarted, it asks me to enter a new password. finished the process, I insert lighin and password just changed.
and the new loghin failed again.
I tried to connect with the tools, as if I had to change the firmware and with surprise I see that the account is on the black list.
see attached photo
I'm worried what can I do?
ps:
I'm sure the password is right because with toolbox, I changed
IP address, I entered the correct password and everything worked

Attachments

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Per the DahuaWiki, it must be on firmware version 2017-04-02 v3.100.0000.0.R for the included reset information.

It also states: "....Press the tamper button five times, you'll hear the tamper siren and a quick beep afterward indicating that the reset was successful."

Did it make those 2 sounds?

lucate

n3wb
Reaction score
yes I did. then he asks me to insert the new pssword. and when I try to make loghin and password it tells me incorrect loghin.
The strange thing I tried to keep clicked the ring button, while I turn on power, made a reset that changed the IP address and after entering a new password. same problem:(