Help required with iVMS-4200 for Windows

Gwladok5

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi!
I've just brought the firmware up to date on my DVR & its asking for the verification code on various devices.
I've sorted the ipad & smartphone but the Windows application is telling me to go to the modify camera interface to set the encryption key.
Can anybody tell me where this is on the application?

Thanks

Neil123

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi!
I've just brought the firmware up to date on my DVR & its asking for the verification code on various devices.
I've sorted the ipad & smartphone but the Windows application is telling me to go to the modify camera interface to set the encryption key.
Can anybody tell me where this is on the application?

Thanks
Hi, if you are using ivms 4200 go to Control panel - Device management - Go to the Group Tab - single click on the name of your NVR, your cameras will be displayed on screen -Double click on each of your displayed camera names and a popup will be displayed - you can now enter your encryption key - do this for each camera - when done go to main view and double click on each of your cameras from the menu camera list. Bingo... you can now see your live views... the encryption can also be turned off from the NVR under Network settings.

Gwladok5

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi, if you are using ivms 4200 go to Control panel - Device management - Go to the Group Tab - single click on the name of your NVR, your cameras will be displayed on screen -Double click on each of your displayed camera names and a popup will be displayed - you can now enter your encryption key - do this for each camera - when done go to main view and double click on each of your cameras from the menu camera list. Bingo... you can now see your live views... the encryption can also be turned off from the NVR under Network settings.
I'm very grateful, thanks