Help with Access control on ranch gate with RFID cards

fenster

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
has anyone here set up access control on a single gate that could point me in the right direction?

I have a ranch gate that I want to setup RFID cards for my workers so I know who is coming in and out of my yard. I have a NVR5216-16P-4KS2E system and wondering if that can be used for access control and if not where should I be looking?

Thanks

Kitsap

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
A couple of options.

Door King: Doorking - Access Control Solutions
They can provide the complete system hardware from motor controller through RFID readers and controls. They have much simpler single gate systems available. The web site shows all the bells and whistles options for buildings.

Brivio: Cloud Access Control By Brivo
They provide the RFID readers and controls. They do not provide the gate motor and controls. Again they have simple single gate systems available. The web site shows all the bells and whistles options for buildings.

fenster

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
A couple of options.

Door King: Doorking - Access Control Solutions
They can provide the complete system hardware from motor controller through RFID readers and controls. They have much simpler single gate systems available. The web site shows all the bells and whistles options for buildings.

Brivio: Cloud Access Control By Brivo
They provide the RFID readers and controls. They do not provide the gate motor and controls. Again they have simple single gate systems available. The web site shows all the bells and whistles options for buildings.

Have you used Brivio? What Brivio product are you referring to ? Thanks