Help with configuration of 1 camera and alerts please

bdorring

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi.
I have 6 cameras.
5 of the cameras are house facing cameras, which send me necessary alerts when geofencing is enabled. Actually have disabled the in-built geofencing and using my own script. Thats another story, but will share when i have it working for a few weeks (Basically pings 2 phones and will turn signal on if both are out of range. Turn signal off if 1 is in range. Obviously phones need to be on wifi. Usually get 1 alert when car enters driveway and that is it)

I have 1 camera which 75% of the picture is for capturing cars driving down street. This camera captures thousands of motions every day. It only alerts when motion is in the other 25% which is good.
I have now hidden this camera from blue iris, but still see this camera on the Android app, and also web interface.

When I go into "alerts" in the android app, basically it is just full of this camera's motion detections.

So how do i remove this camera from flooding my "alerts" on my phone?

Thinking it will involve duplicating the camera. 1 camera I will block out the 75% so it just contains the 25% that i really care about. The other camera will do motion detections, with no alerts. But I don't think this will remove it from 'alerts' within the Android app. Any ideas please?
I still want to record the other 75% for reference, in case there is any problems that happens, but don't want the movies/pictures being shown within android app or blue iris app if that is possible.

Thankyou