Help with Local Playback

Reaction score
I'm trying to access video stored on my WD My Cloud, without using a camera. This is in preparation for the "bad guy stole my cameras" scenario. I've read everything I can and haven't found a solution. I can of course browse to the directory on the NAS, \\security\Back\datadir0, for example, and play any of the mp4 files, but I would like to have something that will go to a specific date/time, just like the camera's web interface or the various Android/iOS apps do.

So far, I've tried iVMS-4200 and Local Playback (v1 and v2) without success. As others have written, I know iVMS-4200 won't work but a few have stated that Local Playback will. My problem with it is that I cannot figure out how to access the WD NAS from Local Playback. Under "Playback", "Disk Name:", it only shows "Disk 0", and when that is pulled down, Drive c: is the only one available. I have mapped the NAS at the root and in the various directories and it still won't show up. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Any help is appreciated.