help with snmp

antiqued4

n3wb
Reaction score
Good morning, I'm trying to use zabbix to monitor the dvr, I managed to assemble it almost 100%, I can collect various information, the only thing I need to start using on clients and monitor the IP cameras that are linked to the dvr. I can only monitor up to channel 16, which are analog cameras, channel 17.18 etc, which has an ip camera. I can’t get information if it’s high if it’s low, if you can already monitor events for me, can you send me the OIDs that match the right ones for this monitoring?
I know that it is possible to monitor the cameras via icmp or via snmp directly on them, but I have many cameras is unviable, and since they are added to the dvr I would just like to monitor if they are working, up or down. Dahua model. Thanks in advance

Reaction score
Good morning, I'm trying to use zabbix to monitor the dvr, I managed to assemble it almost 100%, I can collect various information, the only thing I need to start using on clients and monitor the IP cameras that are linked to the dvr. I can only monitor up to channel 16, which are analog cameras, channel 17.18 etc, which has an ip camera. I can’t get information if it’s high if it’s low, if you can already monitor events for me, can you send me the OIDs that match the right ones for this monitoring?
I know that it is possible to monitor the cameras via icmp or via snmp directly on them, but I have many cameras is unviable, and since they are added to the dvr I would just like to monitor if they are working, up or down. Dahua model. Thanks in advance
Hello and happy new year.
How did you get on with this? We too are facinbg multiple vendors and find it hard to trace up to date information on SNMP models for them. We found a DAHUA MIBs dated 2014 and 2017 but some of the devices are answering snmpwalk commands with more OIDs than these MIBS contain. Did you find anything more up to to date? Getting VideoBlind traps is working for us but there are others that get triggered and we don't have those OID definitions

Thanks