Hey im glad I arrived

Reaction score
Hi,
I want to introduce myself shortly and ask a few questions about 4g / WiFi IP Cams.

after living under a rock for the last 10years i decided to give IT and everything related a try.
I personally never cared much about it before / thought it was too hard to learn but here I am, trying to
create my own little security zone. Been studying for Comptia A+ the last few months and it really helps!
I encourage everyone who hasnt stepped into the world of computer technology yet to take their learning material
as a guidance with all the YouTubers and chatgpt and the likes making studying and life in general a little easier.
Thanks World Wide Web you Crazy motherfucker. :D

Now to my initial questions about IP cams
I bought a 70 bucks ctronics ip cam on Amazon few days ago with LTE/4G and Ethernet functionality, thought:
Great, if my router ever gets hacked i can still be notified when someone breaks into my home but first: for some reason
the cam cant connect via both signals simultaneously or I haven’t figured out how to yet. And second, when I disconnect
the Ethernet cable it takes up to 2 mins until I get an image back from the cam. Is that usual for higher priced cams aswell?
Anyone here having experience with LTE cams that can recommend some other models/manufacturers that would fit my
criteria better?

thanks for your answers.