Hey Q2U ! Is it a good price for these ?

GuiBou

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

I'm not sure if I can order from Alibaba (Already an occasional Aliexpress buyer), but I'm receiving quotes from a lot of suppliers... I just need two cameras for my home. I'm a tech guy so I would love to have H.265 of course.

You should see the screen capture from a price list they sent to me. I would love the "robocat" like yours. So it's around 95$ USD with POE if I understand correctly.

Guillaume

Attachments

GuiBou

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
...and in my case, add also US$ ---> CAN$ :( These days well it's not that good :)

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
...and in my case, add also US$ ---> CAN$ :( These days well it's not that good :)
What is the AliExpress price?

Bear in mine it's been five (5) days since I ordered my Longse LBW90S500 "Cyclops" from Shenzhen Topxel Electronics Tech Co Ltd. The LBW90S500 was a great price...but 5 days oughta be enough time to slap that sucker in a box and give it to the postman, eh?

Last edited by a moderator:

GuiBou

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
What is the AliExpress price?

Bear in mine it's been five (5) days since I ordered my Longse LBW90S500 "Cyclops" from Shenzhen Topxel Electronics Tech Co Ltd. The LBW90S500 was a great price...but 5 days oughta be enough time to slap that sucker in a box and give it to the postman, eh?

215$ ! Can

I think the difference is big enough.

GuiBou

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Well it's 237$ USD with shipping (DHL) to my home in Canada. So it's about 305$ CAN. Almost 100$...I'm just a kick in the a$$ away from ordering this. :p

Update: For TWO cameras! Aliexpress it's 215$ CAN for ONE.

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
A lot of people have been complaining about these cameras over in the low light destroyer topic brother. I love mine, but better be careful.

GuiBou

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks! I just discovered that it's not weather proof :(

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It is waterproof; I believe it is IP66 ratemine has been outside in some pretty nasty weather for three months now.

GuiBou

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ok, I'll make sure with the guy from Longse that it's the case.