Hi.

Reaction score
You will have fun!
I have been having lots of fun but now my head will explode. :D bought 2 cameras which were supposedly reset but had passwords in goahead browser so i opened them up and used the 2 reset buttons inside them then did a ip search. they seem now to have 2 ip addresses and both still asking for login. Im thinking i have bought bricks? or can the internal software be renewed? it now seems to have goahead browser on 192.168.0.10 and 192.168.0.11 on a browser that just has ... ZFCA00190 BROWSER. I have no idea how to program stuff and thought these would be plug and play and they certainly are not. Any help is much appreciated.

DanDenver

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Never heard of a ‘goahead’ browser. I would stick to Internet Explorer for these concerns. You are introducing to many variables by using an off brand browser.

Also, just connect and test only one camera. Connecting both at the same time is not helpful when trying to debug what might be wrong

Reaction score
Never heard of a ‘goahead’ browser. I would stick to Internet Explorer for these concerns. You are introducing to many variables by using an off brand browser.

Also, just connect and test only one camera. Connecting both at the same time is not helpful when trying to debug what might be wrong
Thank you for the reply. The Browser i mentioned is embedded into the camera itself. when i open IE and put in the cameras ip it comes up to a page that is the goahead web browser login which is the problem. I have been connecting one camera at a time the camera i have is a Anpr camera so has a standard camera and a ir camera inside it. This is a link to the embedded browser i meant.. GoAhead Overview

Reaction score
It would help if you told us the brand name and model of the cameras.
Thank you for the reply. I will put a new question with all the details in it on another page as this is just the intro page. The camera has no name on the outside or the inside of the camera it just says, model number A1-8S-P and i can not find anything on the camera although it says made in the UK so im assuming its not a cheap Chinese camera.

DanDenver

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
”GoAhead” is a web server and has nothing to do with a “web browser” per se

You enter an IP address into a web browser search bar in order to access a given web server
The web server then serves up content to the web browser

Opened them up and used the 2 reset buttons inside them
There is only one reset button that any camera has - when 2 buttons exist they are not both reset buttons
Generally, randomly pressing buttons can have confusing results
It is imperative that you find the owners manual for your camera or someone who knows your specific make and model
I say this so that you can eliminate confusion and move forward in a less random way

it comes up to a page that is the goahead web browser login which is the problem
So you have entered an IP into the address window of the web browser (on your PC) and it then hits the web server (on the camera) which presents you with an authentication challenge
That is how all security cameras work
This is where you then enter the user name and password and log onto the camera

DanDenver

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
This is what it looks like when I access one of my Dahua cameras on my local network and I am challenged with providing the user name and password
6C136C25-3068-48DC-86BC-1704A16496AD.jpeg
I am on my IPAD, not a PC, but the result is the same. I enter the IP address and hit enter. The web browser then hits the web server which responds with an authentication challenge (as seen in the screenshot above)

Reaction score
This is what it looks like when I access one of my Dahua cameras on my local network and I am challenged with providing the user name and password
View attachment 139114
I am on my IPAD, not a PC, but the result is the same. I enter the IP address and hit enter. The web browser then hits the web server which responds with an authentication challenge (as seen in the screenshot above)
Ill take some pics later and put them up on here. Mine looks nearly the same as your login page.