Hickvision firmware question

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm new in the forum, hope you can help me. I have three Hikvision/Dlux DVR's, i want to update to the last firmware, but i 'm not sure which is the correct file.

DVR model are:
  • DS-7208HGHI-SHST
  • DS-7216HGHI-SHSE
  • DS-7104HWI-SH

Thank you so much,

hook3m

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Is there a particular reason you're wanting to upgrade? Unless there is something in the latest firmware you want / need you are better off staying where you are. This forum is littered with threads of people bricking their DVR/NVR's and cameras just because they "wanted" to be on the latest firmware.

Reaction score
Is there a particular reason you're wanting to upgrade? Unless there is something in the latest firmware you want / need you are better off staying where you are. This forum is littered with threads of people bricking their DVR/NVR's and cameras just because they "wanted" to be on the latest firmware.
Hi hook3m, the reason is i'm trying to set and email event notification on two of these DVRs.. But when i applied the setting i received the following error:

• DS-7208HGHI-SHST "Failed to send test email. please check the email settings and network connections"
    Firmware Version V3.0.2 build 140822
  • DS-7216HGHI-SHSE: NO ERRORS.
    Firmware Version V 3.0.4 build 14023
  • DS-7104HWI-SH "Error Code HCNetSDK.dll[10]"
    Firmware Version V2.2.17 build 150519

Im not sure but i found in google that some reason could be the firmware.