Hik 7608 Camera offline (unauthorized device) error

Reaction score
Hi all, I have a Hikvision NVR 7608 and I have a remote Sunba 601-d25x. I had the camera connected previously using Onvif the site lost power and I have not been able to get it to reconnect. I have talked to Sunba tech support and they had me update the firmware and said I could use the Hikvision protocol to set the camera up. I have it setup in the NVR but under camera management it says "Offline (Unauthorized Device)" It also does not work trying to go back to Onvif but the error on that is "Offline (Parameter Error)". Greatly appreciate any help or insight you can offer.

Attachments

clitec

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,

New to this forum, but not new to the business. Have you managed to resolve this issue? if so how? It just came up on 2 of my systems this weekend.

Replies are greatly appreciated,

Thank you
Serg

PHILka.RU

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
downgrading the firmware version of the recorder can help.

it means that this camera is not "allowed" to connect to this DVR. usually this happens after changing the firmware on the camera or registrar to "not recommended" by the manufacturer, which causes the "region id" to go astray, or if the camera and the registrar were intended for use in different regions, let's say the registrar is for Russia, and the camera is for China or another countries.