Hikvision DS-2CD2132-I Recording Constantly, No Break

old

n3wb
Reaction score
Hik Dome DS-2CD2132-I records constantly. I've tried all the settings I can think of, and rebooted both it and the NVR and no love. I am using camera event enabled in both cam and also NVR settings. Consistently recording constantly. I recently changed the lens from 4mm to 6mm gadinan brand from aliexpress: Gadinan CCTV Lens 6mm 3MP 3 megapixel MTV IR CCTV Lens HD camera M12 Mount For 720P /960P/ HD 1080P IP Camera-in CCTV Lenses from Security & Protection on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group It used to record movement only. Not sure if this matters, but my NVR is a synology surveillance station running 7.1. I am using Synology's Hikvision DS-2CD2132-I drivers, not the generic ONVIF. Any help appreciated. I thought I could get away with running just 3 cams at my property, but now I need one to monitor the sidewalk activity, unfortunately. No one wants to have to monitor sidewalk activity, but after many many problems with commerical dumpings of many tons of construction and remodeling debris, it has come to that :(

Tolting Colt Acres

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Some screen shots of your camera's and NVR's motion detection and/or applicable settings would be helpful.

Is the camera constantly recording, or, is the NVR?

Reactions: old