Hikvision DS-KD8003-IME issues

jlikonen

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have now received Hikvision DS-KD8003-IME with DS-KD-M card reader and DS-KD-KP keypad. I'm now testing the units with iVMS-4200 (V3). It detected both the indoor (DS-KH8350-WTE1) and outdoor units but for some reason they seem to be offline (see attached screen shot). I have set the addresses for the submodules. I can edit (under the Operation tab) settingd for bith unit but when I click on Remote Configuration button I get a message saying "The device is offline). Device Status and Online User buttons are greyed out so they are not active. I'm new with Hikvision devices with no earlier experience. Any ideas what I'm missing.

Another thing which I have been wondering. When I took out the indoor unit DS-KH8350-WTE1 from the box I was wondering about the power supply and noticed that there is just a 20pin socket at the back of the unit but no real socket for a separate power supply. I find this very strange and annoying solutionbevause I can't use PoE. I'm wondering how you have sorted out the power supply.

Attachments

jlikonen

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have now received Hikvision DS-KD8003-IME with DS-KD-M card reader and DS-KD-KP keypad. I'm now testing the units with iVMS-4200 (V3). It detected both the indoor (DS-KH8350-WTE1) and outdoor units but for some reason they seem to be offline (see attached screen shot). I have set the addresses for the submodules. I can edit (under the Operation tab) settingd for bith unit but when I click on Remote Configuration button I get a message saying "The device is offline). Device Status and Online User buttons are greyed out so they are not active. I'm new with Hikvision devices with no earlier experience. Any ideas what I'm missing.

Another thing which I have been wondering. When I took out the indoor unit DS-KH8350-WTE1 from the box I was wondering about the power supply and noticed that there is just a 20pin socket at the back of the unit but no real socket for a separate power supply. I find this very strange and annoying solutionbevause I can't use PoE. I'm wondering how you have sorted out the power supply.
Replying to myself. The offline problem was due to wrong username/password combination. I managed to reset the password with the help from Hikvision support.

YellowSnow

n3wb
Reaction score
"I managed to reset the password with the help from Hikvision support."

Nice... how?

jlikonen

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
This is the email which I got from Hikvision support:

Dear customer,
Sorry for the late replye, the xml file only valid for 48 hours, please reboot your device, and kindly send me an xml file by clicking FORGET PASSWORD in SADP tool.

Remember to keep your device powered on after you send me that file.

Also, please provide me with the device label picture below to prove your belongings.

Thanks for your support to Hikvision.

midowifi

n3wb
Reaction score
i have small problem when i connect electric lock the main unit after electric lock open the main unit makr reboot every time i use poe switch hikvision 3947da8f-2298-4172-92e2-d3f70d7ff10d.jpg