hikvision ds-kh9510 no video

Aus_fas

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Ok, installed the AU latest firmware on Outdoor unit will try UK on both indoor and outdoor tonight.
Another thing to mention that in live view screen it's some time Mian Door Station(V Series) and some time B series. However, my outdoor unit is B series. Could this automatic detection of the main unit be an issue ?PXL_20210804_221723963.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ok, installed the AU latest firmware on Outdoor unit will try UK on both indoor and outdoor tonight.
Another thing to mention that in live view screen it's some time Mian Door Station(V Series) and some time B series. However, my outdoor unit is B series. Could this automatic detection of the main unit be an issue ?View attachment 97403

Don't think that's an automatic detection , you can setup this in ivms ,of it's a B series or not

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
Why did you do that?
dahua us doorbells (the one with ac power ... ring like ) are good... but their poe/2wire intercom system with indoor station is complete garbage.

one or two things couls be acceptable, but you cannot turn off most of the sounds or have own ringtone sounds.. so you have to stick to the chinese favoured sounds.. which are quite annoying..

their indoor station is bloated with their alarm system functions, which you may dont use and dont even want to show up on screen...

also there are some bugs which never got fixed

NoFate

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
ok, then the hikvision was not a bad choice at all
:)

i use the POE edition, but only 4 wires , 2 for POE power, 2 for data, , so my outdoor is limited to 10/100 , but more then enought for doorbell :)
i have 4 wires left, so connected 2 wires for the door relay, and have 2 wires left as reserv :)

Aus_fas

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
The drawback is that I can't integrate Hikvision into Dahua NVR and video playback is not an option here either

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
I can't integrate Hikvision into Dahua NVR
hmm?????

you can integrate the video into your nvr and record it if you want...

but only 4 wires , 2 for POE power, 2 for data,
you are using just pin 1,2,3,6 right ? i think its connected inside like this in most cameras.. they dont use the other pairs... not sure if they can use passive poe

but active poe switch is needed... which may be the case of normal usage ;)

even 10mbit should be enough :winktongue:

Last edited:

Aus_fas

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
some devices dont want to accept firmwares... depends from which firmware you try to update and whats your region code is...

if your serial number looks like this

DS-KH6320-WTE1/EU0120191117WR

you will have no problems anyway.

i was a step away from killing these chinese goatfu** guys from hikvision support... i bought a value kit from an authorized seller... on these kits it seems that they dont use EU-region branded models... so the hiksupport claims that you are a fucker and bought it from aliexpress..

the politic of all this shit is so annoying. i will never ever will buy anything from hikvision (again) (only their intercom system, because they are best for the price) ... dahua from andy is so much better... absolute no problems..
I installed the UK firmware on indoor station. However, I already installed AU version firmware V2.2.50_210630 to outdoor station, I'm , unable to install UK firmware that is lower in number V2.2.45_210430 Protocol 2.0.
Hope at some stage UK version will surpass installed AU version so that I can install UK on both devices. Is downgrading possible ?

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
Please use the SDK way which you find in Annke thread which i linked earlier. You need to use the intercom uk firmware for sure ! tutorial is just for basic knowledge where to click. you habe to adopt it on your device.

if you are still unable to downgrade , you have to use tftpd ... maybe also a ttl usb interface is necessary.

one question:
did you flash the au firmware to it yourself or was it delivered with it ?

you need to know because you can end even worser with flashing wrong region firmwares up and down

Last edited:

Aus_fas

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Please use the SDK way which you find in Annke thread which i linked earlier. You need to use the intercom uk firmware for sure ! tutorial is just for basic knowledge where to click. you habe to adopt it on your device.

if you are still unable to downgrade , you have to use tftpd ... maybe also a ttl usb interface is necessary.

one question:
did you flash the au firmware to it yourself or was it delivered with it ?

you need to know because you can end even worser with flashing wrong region firmwares up and down
The AU firmware is the latest I downloaded and installed last week