Hikvision - MicroSD card

Vatreni

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all,
New to IP cameras, and I have a nice new DS-2CD2347G1-LU waiting for a MicroSD card. The specs say maximum 128Gb, just wondering if anyone knows if it works with bigger capacities as it's pointless to buy one of those now if it will work with 256 or above. I just upgraded to the latest UK firmware - V5.6.3 build 190923. Also, anything else spec-wise that I should be aware of when getting the card?

While I've got your attention - presumably this is actually a fake: 1024GB Micro SD Card High Speed Class 10 SDXC with Free SD Adapter, Designed for Android Smartphones, Tablets and Other Compatible Devices (1024GB): Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

many thanks

Securame

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
You will need to try yourself.

When Hikvision releases a new product, they will usually not update later those specs/information even if they update the hardware on the product. I have seen recorders support a bigger HDD than advertised, even by firmware updates or by a (B) revision on the hardware.

So the DS-2CD2347G1-LU migut support a bigger micro SD card? Yes. But it is quite a new model, so... as said, you will need to try yourself.