Hikvision NVR DS-7716NI-K4 cannot write to NFS share

demolice

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello
I have a setup of DS-7716NI-K4 NVR ( firmware V4.21.008 build 190625) with NAS storage Synology RS1219+ ( version DSM 6.2.2-2492). NAS have shared folder (NFS share) which should NVR records to. NVR sees it in NetHDD and has write privileges. Problem is, that when I manage to get NVR recording to NFS, after some time NVR restarts (longest time of recording i get is aproximately 1 hour) and sees disk as "abnormal".

I dont know why but sometimes formating fails and sometimes it doesnt. Sometimes helped restarting NVR sometimes I have to restart NAS. Sometimes I have to restart NVR and NAS multiple times for succesfull disk format. When reformating hardrive I usually get "disk error" message although some files are written. NVR only create file info.bin and directory datadir0. Inside datadir0 is logCurFile.bin, logMainFile.bin (both with 0kb size) and HIKDISK00.bin.

I have read about disk limit of ~250GB but i dont think that this is the problem. Same happend with 64GB or 1TB volumes on NAS.

When no camera are connected to NVR (no recording), NVR do not restart.

Here is the command for NFS share that NAS generate:

Code:
/volume2/dir_to_share   10.221.1.0/24(rw,sync,no_wdelay,no_root_squash,insecure_locks,sec=sys,anonuid=1025,anongid=100)
I tried using no_wdelay/wdelay, no_root_squash/root_squash, insecure_locks/secure_locks etc. Didnt solve the issue.

I have tried other Hikvision firmwares: 3.4.103 (which was device default), 3.4.104, 4.1.61. In all of them i could not get to configuration page in web browser (page freeze) and when I was directly connected to NVR via mouse and monitor, system freezes unless I plug off ethernet cable.

Hikvision log was no help for me.

Attachments