Hikvision NVR will not recognize three of my cameras

mschro

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,

I am new to the forum and to the world of Hikvision Ip camera systems. I have a Hikvision NVR and 12 Hikvision Cameras. All but three booted up relatively easily, but I am having fits with the remaining three. When I open up SADP I can see all of the cameras, they show them as active and they list all of the IP's. Two of the cameras had the showed the same IP in SADP, but not on the camera management screen on the NVR, but I was unable to modify the IP in SADP to match the IP on the camera management screen (error message was something like "device rejected"). When I unplugged one of them, I was able to get the other one working by manually adding it in the camera management area of the NVR. When I plug the other camera back in the one that I got working crashed. The third camera shows the same IP in both SADP and on the camera management screen. On SADP the camera shows active, on ivms-4200 it shows that the camera is offline and the "user is locked" error appears. If I try to modify the camera settings from SADP I get the same "device Rejected" error.

SADP image.pngSADP image.png

Thanks for your help