Hikvision Speed Dome no longer sending pictures (FTP)

Reaction score
Hi,
I am looking after a Speed Dome (DS-2DF7284-A) which was installed by Copenhagen Zoo in one of our national parks. We stream live video too the Zoo during the day and for security reasons we are not allowed to stream at night.
I switch the camera tracking mode at night and it used to upload a picture by FTP every 15 seconds. I download the pics in the morning and go thru them to see what has happened during the night. This allows me to download video of any action that may have taken place.
HikVision worked on improving the tracking for me and I installed new Firmware from them. Unfortunately the FTP does not work. It does FTP the test file but even though the settings are all the same, the picture is not FTP'd. Unfortunately the Chinese are on holiday till the 7th.
The cam is in a remote site so going there every is not an option. Does any body know of any software (besides the IE live view) that would allow me to log into the camera and download the pictures in big batches directly off the SD card on the cam? Something like RemoteNetBackup, but for pictures not video.
Any help would be greatly appreciaitd.
THanks
Hans

Last edited by a moderator: