Hikvision TandemVu DS-2SE4C425MWG-E

eu2360

n3wb
Reaction score
Been using BlueIris with HIkvision cameras for several years. I just got the TandemVu and having a problem getting it set up. Anyone using these cameras with Blue iris.

thank you

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Please share the issue and solution for anyone coming here with that camera as not too many have that yet.

eu2360

n3wb
Reaction score
I connected to the Camera and on the Video connection tab, selected Hikvision and Cam#1. Then I added second camera by copying the existing camera, went into the video connection tab, and changed it to Cam #2. Now I have two cameras, one is ptz and the other is panoramic.

Reaction score
I connected to the Camera and on the Video connection tab, selected Hikvision and Cam#1. Then I added second camera by copying the existing camera, went into the video connection tab, and changed it to Cam #2. Now I have two cameras, one is ptz and the other is panoramic.
Thanks for sharing, how do you like the camera now that you have had it for a bit?

war4peace

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I think you could extend functionality further with PTZ presets on Camera #2 and Zones and Hot Spots for camera #1. If a certain zone is triggered on the panoramic camera, apply a certain preset on the PTZ camera.
Too bad there is no apparent way to use soft tracking from BI directly.