Holy Sh!t, There's Place Called F#%King in Austria!

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Damn, there's literally a place called Suckadick in Czech Republic

Now we know why public nudity is a thing there :facepalm:

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
What's ironic is that those are Amish or Mennonite towns.

Intercourse, in the case of the town, means to "converse", though, so get your mind out of the gutter Arjun. I have no idea what the town name of Blue Ball actually refers to but seriously doubt its the colloquial meaning associated here. But they sure make for an interesting combination of names.

Reaction score
Blue Ball: This rather suggestive name actually has a respectable meaning. It was named after a building at the same location—the Blue Ball Inn—which got its name when it was struck by cannon balls from a British war vessel in 1777. The Inn was torn down in 1990, but the town of Blue Ball remains.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Blue Ball: This rather suggestive name actually has a respectable meaning. It was named after a building at the same location—the Blue Ball Inn—which got its name when it was struck by cannon balls from a British war vessel in 1777. The Inn was torn down in 1990, but the town of Blue Ball remains.
Thank you for the historical background; definitely has a respectable meaning. I retract from all of my previous comments on this thread

Last edited: