Honeywell Controller Info

th182

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I have two Honeywell controllers and I'm hoping someone can let me know if they could be of any use to me. Otherwise eBay seems to indicate I could get around $100 for each of them :)

I received a Honeywell HJC5000 and a HJK7000 "Video Surveillance Keyboard" from a business that was upgrading/replacing their stuff several years ago. When I first got them I downloaded the manuals and tried to play with them but, unless I am mistaken, I need more equipment to make them of any use.

The business had analog cameras and viewed them using a Honeywell VideoBlox multiplexer(?), which I also have, along with a serial combo unit. I know they used a Pelco protocol over serial so I'm guessing this is all old tech. I was hoping these could work for IP cameras since they do have networking capabilities and that maybe I could program them using ONVIF to control my PTZ.

Anyone in the industry have any insight? I can only find limited info as a consumer and figure maybe it takes an installer's knowledge.

Worst case I'll eBay them! Trying to clean junk out of the closet! I also have some Pelco stuff from yet another business.. I bought their network cabinet for $50 and they gave it to me with all it's contents.
IMG_4999.JPG
IMG_5003.JPG
IMG_5004.JPG