How close is too close!

ljw2k

Known around here
Reaction score
How close he come to writing off the car another few inches and he would have scrapped all down the side when he had all the road. It is my sons car and fortunate for him he only clipped the wing mirror out.
I know the Old chap also he is suppose to be a professional driver and drive for a living tut tut. Going off the car he just sold and the scratches and dents all over the car I would say he has damaged many other cars and should not be on the road.

Sorry about the second clip I forgot to take off the clear protective cover from around the lens :) but it has audio.
View attachment 1.mp4
View attachment 2.mp4

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
That's one of the reasons I always fold my mirrors in when I park in front of the house. The other reason, birds on this hillside like to fight with themselves when I leave the mirrors out. This leads to a mess on the window, mirror, and doors. Our streets are not as narrow as the one in your video.

ljw2k

Known around here
Reaction score
He never stopped and if anything he went faster, his wife was in the passenger seat also. They live at the back of me I know who they are but as the damage was minimal I didn't want to make a scene with him.
I personally think he should consider revoking his driving licence.

@ lulu5kamz He had lots of room but he is an older gent who obviously can't see proper or hear proper.