How to add Dahua N43AN52 camera to Blue Iris

jjsmd

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi I am trying to add a Dahua N43AN52 dome camera to Blue Iris and tried all choices I can think off to no avail. The detect camera button seems to detect the camera but when I try to set the camera to those settings it just comes back with no signal.
I have no problem viewing the camera in regular browser so I know the UID/Password is correct but cant get BI to view the camera.
Any help would be appreciated.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Post a screenshot of the pop-up window that appears after you type in the IP address, username, and password. That will give us a clue as to what is going on.

I suspect it is an ONVIF user password conflict.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
If is the ONVIF password error it is common because many times the admin password gets lost internally between the username list and the ONVIF manager list.

For some reason these devices keep users and ONVIF users as separate and if the password doesn't match in the ONVIF manager list (which happens frequently when people start changing passwords), then the cameras cannot be "seen".

Log into the Camera GUI and under users you will see a tab called ONVIF User or ONVIF Manager or something like that.

Select it and then change the admin password for the ONVIF user to match your new password.

Or simply create a new user and password and use that.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You can log into the camera GUI from a web browser by typing in 192.168.1.90 and see the camera?

Post a screenshot of the ONVIF user tab.