How to pause Tour if events detected at a Preset

2MuchTech

n3wb
Reaction score
I’ve got a couple of SD22204UE-GN PTZ cameras and I’ve programmed them to Tour a set of Presets. I would like the Tour to pause if it sees a person at one of the Preset locations, then resume the Tour once there’s no longer a person in the FOV. It’s not obvious to me how to make the camera do this. System version is V2.813.0000003.0.R.E4.4a5, Build Date: 2021-08-17. I’m not using the camera’s internal logic to trigger recording… the camera is connected to a Camect NVR with AI, and that system determines when alerts should be sent out, but it can’t tell the camera to stop the Tour, so I need to make the camera dwell on a Preset when it thinks there is a person present. Ideally I would like to set a maximum dwell time so it continues its Tour after a certain amount of time even if it still thinks there’s a person there. This application is in an area where there is almost always motion, so the camera needs to dwell only when a person is detected, not when it sees trees moving. Is this something that’s possible to do with this model camera? If not, is there a different PTZ model that is capable of doing this? Thx.