HP prodesk 600 power on in bios

Cameraguy

Known around here
Reaction score
has anyone got a hp prodesk pro 600 to turn on after power outage in the bios?

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
I have, also have it set to ignore no keyboard/mouse as well else it will hang with at a prompt and stop booting.

concord

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, select BIOS Setup, select the Advanced menu option, Power Management

concord

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I checked my pfsense box, it's not there. However, if I unplug the AC, wait and plug it back in, it starts booting (unlike older HP systems)... So, it appears to be "built-in" :)

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
Sorry can’t really check the settings as the PC is in the loft and runs without a keyboard, mouse and screen.

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
I’ve just checked the BIOS file that I exported, there is a setting in there called “After power loss” and I have it set to Power on.

As I said before you also need to find the option that would disable the boot if no keyboard is plugged in as well.

Cameraguy

Known around here
Reaction score
I’ve just checked the BIOS file that I exported, there is a setting in there called “After power loss” and I have it set to Power on.

As I said before you also need to find the option that would disable the boot if no keyboard is plugged in as well.
Has a keyboard

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
In that case just find the option after power loss.

Just a thought but if you can’t find it it might be worth trying a BIOS upgrade? I run the latest as if a few months ago.