Huisun 1.3 20x speeddome autotracking

hamsoplo

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Just sharing samples of the autotracking of the 1.3 20x speeddome. I'm underwhelmed with autotracking but still like the dome.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, not bad for budget auto tracking, but night time quality... I wonder it had something to do with the settings.

vincenttor

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Great to so this video.
This is what i was waiting for all along from the sellers.
To see how the auto tracking performs, i see it auto zooms also then.
Have some some nice video's from a hikvision auto tracking dome that really followed the car and zoomed in until it was out of screen.
But for a much cheaper version it is not even that bad.

hamsoplo

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You can choose how much it zooms, default is no zoom. That and sensativity is about all you can set. Ive been leaving it off since rain, snow, dust bugs etc make it go crazy on medium sensativity.

reeves1985

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
hmm so in other words, it is S$%T
Its not rubbish
But it does have to be used on the right environment. As it isn't clever enough to determine between rubbish and useful

In the ideal scene it does work quite well.
But not every situation or Mont place is ideal of course.

I have 2 and one is in a great location and works well the other is in less than ideal position so it is a bit of a battle to hit a sweet spot.

I'm in the market looking for a third and I'm tempted to go with a genuine Chinese hikvision but the huisun price is great for what you do get.

On a side not I have tested a remote sample of one of these with a hikvision module in it
I was curious as to whether the hikvision module gave hikvision auto tracking options
But it seems it makes no difference and the interface is the same as well so for anybody thinking of paying extra for the hikvision module, I wouldn't
Unless they were lying about it being a hikvision module, which is possible with our Chinese friends

hamsoplo

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Most of the time it works like it does in video. Rain make sit wander a little occasionally depending on the lighting conditions at night. Snow, forget about it, garbage. It does seem to get peoples attention with it scanning about or following them which I find beneficial.