I cant connect wifi camera to iPhone app

primoz

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi anyone, i've got problem, is impossible pair iPhone via app ICSee, PCSee pro, YCC365 no one of them not connect to camera in fact camera not detect any app.

But when I connect over ethernet cable, and some CMS software, then got the picture and even can control the device tilt-pan-zoom and sound.

How can I come to settings on that camera via web browser setings about administration of camera like change the wifi pass etc. 192.168.200.1 not open nothing not even :8080 or :8090

Thank you for any advice.

Attachments

nickh66

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,
So you said that if you connect the camera with an ethernet cable then it seems to work. Is that right? If that is right, then do you know what the ip address is for the camera when connected that way & did are there some instructions from the camera vendor that talk about what port you should connect with. Did you try http://<ipaddressofcamera> to see if you can access the home page of the camera?
From a wifi point of view, it could be that the camera only supports 2.4ghz wifi & it's quite common for many standard home network routers to combine 2.4 & 5ghz networks into one network name. In this case some devices (where they only support 2.4ghz wifi) can't connect to your wifi. This can be tricky to solve.
But, that said, its much better to leave the camera connected by ethernet if you have that option.
Nick

primoz

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi.

Yes if is connected with ethernet cable I see the video and move the camera, but if I open firefox and type 192.162.1.27 for example what is camera IP address nothing happen, was tryin also camera ip address and 192.168.1.27:8080 or 80 or 8090 etc but not open any page.

I was expected it must be some page for settings like on router and similar

web gui is fuzzy because I blured some parts of picture.

Attachments

nickh66

n3wb
Reaction score
Is there no documentation (online or offline) from the camera manufacturer to give any clue about the default way to access the camera. Perhaps it does not have any local web server that you can connect to with a browser. What is the camera brand & model you have & what software have you used so far to view the images?

primoz

n3wb
Reaction score
Hm is some generic china model ZAQ8-4 that's all what I know about what brand is :) I got that camera from my friend who bought on marketplace, camera is used he never got any instructions or package.

This CLICK look same model