I can't stand Huisun!

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
This thread is for you if you can't stand Huisun competitive entry into IP market for any reason and feel like you need to vent. GO! :)

FYI. Huisun folks seem to read this forum, so this might only help them to improve.

Last edited by a moderator:

NVR

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I think their sales rep or lack of is the root cause to these negative sentiments any technical questions are followed by, "so do you want to order now" nothing worse then a pushy sales rep and they only have one. Hopefully they get a customer service upgrade with their release of v2.

avi6581

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I think their sales rep or lack of is the root cause to these negative sentiments any technical questions are followed by, "so do you want to order now" nothing worse then a pushy sales rep and they only have one. Hopefully they get a customer service upgrade with their release of v2.
Having dealt with the Chinese before, I think it's most likely a language barrier that is losing this in translation, rather than her being rude and pushy. We have a choice, and part of the price point is that we deal with China directly. Maybe we should try and speak chinese and see how we get on ? :)

NVR

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Having dealt with the Chinese before, I think it's most likely a language barrier that is losing this in translation, rather than her being rude and pushy. We have a choice, and part of the price point is that we deal with China directly. Maybe we should try and speak chinese and see how we get on ? :)
I don't think "Do you want to order now" with every message is a sign of barriers or misinterpretation, Nevertheless, it don't hurt to respectively call them out on it. They're catering to the US market by choice and for good reasons, so I don't think we should take up Chinese, at least not yet.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
They certainly have to work on after sales support. So far attempting to get resolution or even convincing that there is one issue related to motion detection resulted in nothing but endless emails for months.

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
They certainly have to work on after sales support. So far attempting to get resolution or even convincing that there is one issue related to motion detection resulted in nothing but endless emails for months.
My experience has been that -- sometimes -- engineers don't take user feedback too well.

Futaba

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Seriously, "do you want to order now" is a legit question. If you are not ready to order now, what other questions do you have? If you have no other questions, are you ready to order? Or do you want to order now?

SquareEyes

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I can't stand Huisun because of it's fanbois. :)

A newcomer to this forum would think these cameras are the duck's nuts. At the moment there is no way of knowing if these cameras and this brand is going to stand the test of time.

It is simliar to "that team" in most sports leagues, whose fans are the worst thing about them. :p

atom

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score

A newcomer to this forum would think these cameras are the duck's nuts. At the moment there is no way of knowing if these cameras and this brand is going to stand the test of time.

It is simliar to "that team" in most sports leagues, whose fans are the worst thing about them. :p
Yeah, but do you want to order now?

SquareEyes

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yeah, of course I do, sign me up for 20. I was born, one of those minutes. :p

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score

Exactly Patriot Fans SUCK! :)

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score

You probably haven't stopped by in Hikvision forum yet, fanbois will eat you alive there :)

NVR

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
At the moment there is no way of knowing if these cameras and this brand is going to stand the test of time.
They make nothing inside and are only putting parts together, Sony imx322 with AMBARELLA DSP ( example ) motorized zoom lens, the housing is generic and other manufacturers are using the same type housing, the fw is reportedly a hik clone. Any issues would be human error, forgetting to push a connector all the way in and poor quality control checks, which I would imagine with the cameras success they're doing their best to avoid.

Yeah, but do you want to order now?
lol

epcjay

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Completely agree.

Look at this conversation.

Capture.PNG