I code and sell minimilistic ai video software

Pythy

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Am new here and heard about ipcamtalk from a friend. I wanted to know if is possible to share my minimilistic ai video surveillance software on ipcamtalk.

Thank you.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
So, in looking at one of your YT vids, your mask detection software appears to have a minimum of a 40% false negative failure. Out of 5 people in the video that the software detected, 2 of them were compliant and had masks on, but the software shows them as not compliant. Care to explain how this would be acceptable?

Screen Shot 2021-11-24 at 12.33.25 PM.png

Pythy

n3wb
Reaction score
So, in looking at one of your YT vids, your mask detection software appears to have a minimum of a 40% false negative failure. Out of 5 people in the video that the software detected, 2 of them were compliant and had masks on, but the software shows them as not compliant. Care to explain how this would be acceptable?

View attachment 109620
[/QUOTE

Pythy

n3wb
Reaction score
Well I do admit no model is actually perfect . But the false negatives are extremely low. I hope you watched all the video. Also the models were trained on 1080p pixel like images. This video in particular had poor quality. But overall the model is robust and can be retrained with more data to be better. Thank you.

Pythy

n3wb
Reaction score
"TURN ORDINARY CAMERAS
TO A RING,NEST,ARLO,WYZE USING
AN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE SOFTWARE"

Just to ask, why would I want to down-grade my cams?
"TURN ORDINARY CAMERAS
TO A RING,NEST,ARLO,WYZE USING
AN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE SOFTWARE"

Just to ask, why would I want to down-grade my cams?
I get your point. This particular software main point is it's ai people detection. It had been trained to detect people at high accuracy thus reducing false positives.The main idea was to connect it to an existing camera which gives alot of false positives.
I will be happy if you can give me a feedback on what you think about the software.
Thank you

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
I get your point. This particular software main point is it's ai people detection. It had been trained to detect people at high accuracy thus reducing false positives.The main idea was to connect it to an existing camera which gives alot of false positives.
I will be happy if you can give me a feedback on what you think about the software.
Thank you
I did watch them and I did notice in several other clips, the AI at times, was having issues distinguishing between masks and no masks. As far as the software, I run OSX, so I don't believe you have a version that will run on Macs. One of the PC guys should be able to help you with that.

Pythy

n3wb
Reaction score
I did watch them and I did notice in several other clips, the AI at times, was having issues distinguishing between masks and no masks. As far as the software, I run OSX, so I don't believe you have a version that will run on Macs. One of the PC guys should be able to help you with that.

Pythy

n3wb
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]
Yeah I recognize that part of the video. It was a bit tricky. The mask was not worn well. Ai was trained mostly on datasets containing images of with mask or without mask.So it was oscillating between he has o he has not. However with alot of datasets which contains eg mask_not_worn_well' , the ai would have picked it up.
The code can actually be compiled for Mac ,but unfortunately I do not have a Mac .

Thank you