I need a little help selecting a camera. I have a IPC-HFW5241E-Z12E and a dark fighter speed dome and it is washing out the Dahua when it...

Reaction score
goes off it's patrol at night and they blind each other out. I was thinking about adding a camera pointing north on the backside of the of where the IPC-HFW5241E-Z12E is now and moving that camera to the same pole that has the Hikvison is on now so it can continue to read license plates. I was thinking about having the dahua camera tell the speed dome to come to their view if they spot motion instead of constantly patrolling with it's high output IR that triggers the other cameras all night long.cameras1.png

Reaction score
should I get another IPC-HFW5241E-Z12E to watch up the north for motion and move the night blinded one to the pole the Hikvision is on? it's purpose is to catch license plates as heading south on my road is the only way out.
is there another camera I should use instead? I have a fixed Dahua camera watching as you come into drive way, a hikvision pzt up higher and a fixed hikvision looking across the gate